Dinosaur in Trouble: proudly serving Twin Cities music geeks

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Soon

I deeply apologize to all you music fans out there. I’ve been too busy to pay attention to this blog. Too busy doing absolutely nothing. But somewhere in my hectic schedule, I did manage to find time to see just about every band that ever existed.

The second half of June was crazy. Crazy, I tell you! Within a span of 15 days, I saw everyone from Radiohead to Boredoms, Sonic Youth to Seawhores, Cat Power to Don Caballero, Fiery Furnaces to umm…Stevie Nicks. I’ll tell you all about it when I get back from my brief tour around to Midwest (wedding in Wisconsin tomorrow, family reunion in Iowa the next day). Until then, I guess you’ll just have to continue waiting patiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home