Dinosaur in Trouble: proudly serving Twin Cities music geeks

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

March 31 - Arab Strap

Oh great, there goes my chronological perfection. During my last posting binge, I totally forgot to include the Arab Strap show at the Entry. But trust me, it was not a forgettable performance (I blame my absent mindedness on the fact that the pictures from the show were in my cell phone and not with my other concert pictures).


A Whisper in the Noise

Now get this, A Whisper in the Noise weren’t just the opening band on this stop of Arab Strap’s tour, they were actually traveling the country with the great Scots. I think that’s pretty cool. It was a relief to have them home, though – they were attacked and held up at knifepoint three nights earlier after a show in Seattle (their tour manager had his front teeth knocked out).

Apparently unfazed, A Whisper in the Noise put on a spectacular show. As did Arab Strap. Last time I saw Arab Strap, they weren’t headlining, they weren’t backed by a full band, and they played in a larger venue. They were 100 times more powerful this time around.

Enjoy the grainy cell phone pictures!


Arab Strap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home