Dinosaur in Trouble: proudly serving Twin Cities music geeks

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Luckiest Guy on the Lower East Side


Beautiful scenery (if you don't get too hung up on the whole Stalin/Osama thing)

So, how did you spend your weekend?

Me? Oh, you know. The usual. Broadway show…a couple museums…Chinatown…Central Park…promenading around Manhattan with two beautiful ladies.

For real. I had an extremely amazing time in NYC. Everything was perfect (even Jersey City and the subway rats). I owe my life to Kirsten and Erin – first SXSW, and now this.

I used to call famous Minnesotans who moved to New York “sellouts.” But now I’m honestly inspired to move to the Big Apple myself (it’s OK, I’m not that famous). That settles it; if I can’t find a job by September, I’m relocating. I already have a box picked out under the Brooklyn Bridge.


My girlfriends, Erin and Kirsten


Empire State Building


Marc Bolan's ancestor at the American Museum of Natural History

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus, who is that gorgeous brunette?

12:14 AM

 
Blogger Lee said...

Back off! I saw her first!

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Goldy Gopher said...

That brunette be a ho, yo. Word.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger PDgirl said...

i'll take the blonde. i hear she signals people to have sex with her by pointing to her crotch and wiggling. i want in on that!

10:18 AM

 
Blogger mr gilbert said...

moving to dumbo, huh? kudos. i miss nyc.

re: brunette, it's really the wind blowing through her hair that sells the whole thing. nice pic.

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home