Dinosaur in Trouble: proudly serving Twin Cities music geeks

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Pictorial History of the Past Two Weeks, Part 2

Horses outside of my parents’ house?


The 2005 Barnett Family Reunion in Knoxville, IA:

Cousins from left: Leah, Brad, Amy, and Brett

Airplane rides provided by Fred Barnett:


Aerial view of Barnett Rock:


Crayfish/Crawfish/Crawdad:


4th of July sparklers:


My very own blender (Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!):


Kirsten’s homecoming:

Andy, Ashley, Kirsten, and Brooks

Saints Game:

Counterclockwise from right: Brooks, Shawn, Nickie, Adrianne, Veronica, Jon, Me, Kirsten, Shawna, Ashley

Speaking of Kirsten, I’ll be meeting her in New York City to visit her roommate, Erin, at the end of the month. How cool is that? It’ll be great to hang out with my favorite Austinites again. Plus, I’ve never been to NYC, so I’m pretty excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goldy Gopher said...

And your favorite Austinites can't wait to see you!

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home