Dinosaur in Trouble: proudly serving Twin Cities music geeks

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The State I Am In

During my search for procrastination assistance, I stumbled upon this fascinating survey via Ellie’s blog. This is far more informative than my current Blogger profile. In fact, I think I’ll bolster my job search by using this as my new résumé.

OK, are you ready to unravel the mysteries behind Lee Barnett!?

Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band

Created by naw5689 and taken 28530 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:Belle & Sebastian
Are you male or female:Legal Man
Describe yourself:The Boy With the Arab Strap
How do some people feel about you:The Boy Done Wrong Again
How do you feel about yourself:I'm A Cuckoo
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:She's Losing It
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:Seeing Other People
Describe where you want to be:Asleep on a Sunbeam
Describe what you want to be:Like Dylan in the Movies
Describe how you live:I Could Be Dreaming
Describe how you love:I Don't Love Anyone
Share a few words of wisdomFuck This Shit

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about doing Belle & Sebastian but I had this nagging feeling that you'd want to do it. Good to know you're still reading my blog (because I'm still reading yours). Excellent job, by the way.

Brag away; I'll survive without seeing Architecture in Helsinki. I'm jealous, but the cookie crumbles that way sometimes. The Turf Club though? Wild.

Also, I had a ridiculous dream about you that made me laugh rather loudly once I woke up. I'll tell you about it if you're interested.

-Ellie

12:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home