Dinosaur in Trouble: proudly serving Twin Cities music geeks

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Mr. Barnett Quiz!

During my first day as a full-time student teacher, I gave my students the following quiz about myself as an introduction activity (afterwards, they all made quizzes about themselves for me to take - very entertaining). So far, nobody has gotten 100% on my quiz.

I'm opening this up to the general public. How well do you know me? I'll give you a dollar if you get 100%. Just put your answers in the comments section.

Mr. Barnett's Really, Really Difficult Quiz
Test your knowledge of Mr. Barnett. If you're not sure of an answer, just guess!
  1. Mr. Barnett grew up in
    1. Minnesota
    2. France
    3. Iowa
    4. Kaliningrad

  2. Mr. Barnett went to college at
    1. St. Olaf
    2. Harvard
    3. University of Minnesota
    4. Oxford

  3. Mr. Barnett's favorite food is
    1. Chocolate & cheese
    2. Croissants
    3. Pineapple pizza
    4. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches

  4. Mr. Barnett has...
    1. 0 siblings
    2. 1 sibling
    3. 2 siblings
    4. 10 siblings

  5. Mr. Barnett's favorite TV show is
    1. Oprah Winfrey
    2. The Simpsons
    3. Sesame Street
    4. American Idol

  6. Mr. Barnett has not been to
    1. Hong Kong
    2. France
    3. England
    4. Sweden

  7. Mr. Barnett's favorite sport is
    1. Basketball
    2. Football
    3. Volleyball
    4. Bobsledding

  8. Mr. Barnett's favorite toon is
    1. Bugs Bunny

    2. Hello Kitty

    3. Strong Bad

    4. Mushu

  9. Mr. Barnett is related to
    1. Kevin Garnett
    2. Ms. Doty
    3. Hello Kitty
    4. None of the above

  10. Mr. Barnett's favorite song is
    1. "Principal's Office" by Young M.C.
    2. "Pocket Calculator" by Kraftwerk
    3. "I Missed the Bus" by Kris Kross
    4. "Never Ending Math Equation" by Modest Mouse

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck that quiz. it's impossible! i feel sorry for your students, i bet youre so cruel to them ;)

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Lee said...

Erin, do I need to send you down to the office?

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home