Dinosaur in Trouble: proudly serving Twin Cities music geeks

Saturday, July 09, 2005

See, I Told You I Have Friends

Now that more and more of my friends are becoming bloggers, I decided that I’d be kind enough to link up to them [look on the sidebar, below the archives]. So, to all my stalkers: you already know everything about me; now you can know everything about my friends!

Hmm…I didn’t notice this until I posted all of the links, but it looks like all of my friends are girls. Gosh, when did I become such the ladies man? I wish I could say that this is a representative sample, but it’s far from it. C’mon, where my boys at? Get with the times; start a blog! I guess they’re all too busy doing guy stuff like fixing cars, or watching football, or hosting slumber parties, or shopping for moisturizers.

4 Comments:

Blogger I am a dot said...

Aha, I linked your blog in mine with an appropriate title. Hope to hear more about some good concerts.

12:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Lee, I'm gonna start my own blog...soon as I get done shopping for moisturizers. Because you know, the summer REALLY dries your skin out. And I'm already planning slumber parties where we're all gonna watch football, fixing our cars in our pj's. It'll be awesomely manly.

9:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But seriously, my blog's gonna be amazing. The name I really LOVE is The Smorgasboard of Chaos! It just rings metal, but yet, there will be little to no metal mentioned, unless it's a sweet band or something I'm talking about that could be decribed like metal, like it feels like metal when you hold it, or is heavy like metal. Not metallic; metal.

And yes, you are right; I don't know how to smell smorgasboard. Are you happy?

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Lee said...

Today will go down in history as the day Chris Pulley broke the Dinosaur in Trouble gender barrier. You are the first MAN to be included in my links section. Congratulations on your momentous accomplishment!

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home